TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Wordle. Now owned by the New York Times, Wordle was initially developed by independent developer Josh Wardle and launched to become an overnight Global sensation in October 2021.
- 2048. A much earlier online craze, 2048 is a browser-based puzzle that had millions of users scratching their heads and sharing their results back in 2014.
- BabylonJS is a web rendering engine capable of producing incredible visualizations and 3D animations. While not strictly a game engine on its own, developers have deployed the tool to create immersive 3D worlds and remarkable games using the tool in conjunction with physics libraries and tooling
- PhaserJS is designed first and foremost for rapid and iterative game development using community-backed tools. A 2D game development framework, Phaser can be easily extended and modified to meet the scale and demands of the games you plan to create
- PixiJS creates the same kinds of graphics and tools for 2D visualizations as BabylonJS does for 3D graphics. The library includes support for many game elements that can be extended with a capable physics engine and some additional tooling
Q1. Which JS framework is best for game development?